Looking for more adventure? You found it!
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course fine tunes your dive skills and allows you to explore some of the world’s premier diving sites.
The Advanced Open Water Diver course offers you a structured program where you gain additional experience and skills under the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor. It takes 5 dives to complete this course – Deep and Navigation Dives are compulsory, 3 are elective. You can choose from the list below:
- AWARE Fish Identification Dive
- Boat Dive
- Drift Dive
- Enriched Air Nitrox Dive **
- Multilevel and Computer Dive
- Night Dive **
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Dive
- Search & Recovery Dive
- Underwater Naturalist Dive
- Underwater Photography Dive **
- Driver propulsion vehicle **
** These dives carry an additional cost
- The course price includes tuition and full equipment hire, manual & certification fee. (Please note that the course manual is required by PADI standards for participation in the course)
- Minimum age: 12 years (age 12 – 14 years max dive depth 21 metres)
- PADI Open Water Diver or equivalent
- All students are required to sign a PADI Medical and Liability form prior to starting the course. If the student has any of the medical conditions listed then signed clearance from a doctor, valid for 12 months from signature date, will be required.
Optional PADI E-Learning is also available for this course, which means you can complete the theory part of your diving course before leaving home.
For more information please contact us: [email protected]Share